Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In love... <3

I love Jesus! Like, really really love him. I always had a 'plan' for my life, and other than having a cat nothing has turned out the way that I expected it to... But that doesn't bother me because I know that I have followed God's leading in my life and that every day I'm falling more in love with Him. The other stuff doesn't really matter... Not that I don't have hopes and dreams, because I do, but they all pale in comparison to my desire to know Jesus more intimately and to live my life for him. I'm so thankful for his unconditional love and presence in my life, even when I get distracted or turn away from Him. My hope and prayer is that every day I fall more in love with my Savior and that it is evident to the people around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment